Thursday 16 January 2014

Hello again

So, I've been going crazy lately with my art. I have almost finished my blue line drawing and will probably finish it next week (a week or so early than I planned).

Here is what it looks like so far:

I've already started to plan my next one. It will be black on orange:

I've also started back at my writing again this week. So far I have re-evaluated my deadlines I set for myself and set myself new ones. I'm still focusing on writing short stories and world building for longer stories.
I'm also going to keep trying at getting my Picture Storybook Manuscript sent off. Hopefully I can find someone who likes it this years.

Oh, and I'm also slowly making progress on my sewing project.

Anyway, that is all for now. I will keep you updated on everything,

Until next time

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment