Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year!

So, it's now the 2nd of January, 2014. I've partied, I've rested and now it's time to get back into work.

For those who are interested, I finished my line drawing, on Sunday, and it is now up on my website. I also found another drawing, which I finished sometime last year, but had not put it up on my website (not sure why), so I have put that up too.

The line drawing I called "Portrait of a Fish" because, in the right light, the bronze lines kind of looked like scales.

And the other drawing is called "Sea Monster", it is obviously a drawing of a sea monster. No explanation needed.

Other than that, I've taken a break from writing for the moment, and won't start again until the 13th. But I'll probably still read and make art in my spare time, maybe plan some stories - who knows.

Anyway, I hope everyone had fun on NYE and I hope everyone has a Happy New Year and achieves what the want to.
Have fun, play safe, keep it real... Or don't... Have fun whichever way.

No comments:

Post a Comment